Glide: Before the foot placed in the front of the plate one-second, the hind legs to push forward, the body focus on the front, then the skateboard can glide forward.
Turning: There are two ways to turn. The first is to support the foot back to the end of the board, put pressure on the front of the board slightly warped corpse, and then use the body waist force to do the appropriate angle size rotation, you can turn. This method is only suitable when the skateboard speed is not so fast. The second method is the most common and the most convenient. When you glide, tilt your body slightly toward the direction your body is facing, or lean toward your back, so you can reach the turning effect.
Stop: Push the foot to the ground, rub the ground with the shoe to stop.
- Safety Issues With Skateboarding
- Skateboarding Practice Tips
- The Mentality Of Skateboarding Prac...
- On Skateboarding Culture
- Speed Of The Electric Skateboard
- Battery For Electric Skateboard
- Brief Introduction Of Electric Skat...
- Parameters Related To Skateboard Wh...
- Evolution History Of Skateboard Wheels
- The Problem Of Falling Board In Ska...