An electric skateboard is a skateboard fitted with a power transmission system and a gravity sensing system. Electric skateboards first appeared in the 1990s, but they always require the user to match the extra components, from the handheld throttle to the sensor array of the Microsoft Kinect, people can not find the traditional surface feel.
With the rapid development of various technologies, until the beginning of the 21st century, only the emergence of the true meaning of the electric skateboard, increasingly become one of the subversive means of transport.
Electric skateboard models include Z-board, light battery automatic propulsion type Long board.
- Safety Issues With Skateboarding
- Skateboarding Practice Tips
- The Mentality Of Skateboarding Prac...
- On Skateboarding Culture
- Speed Of The Electric Skateboard
- Battery For Electric Skateboard
- Parameters Related To Skateboard Wh...
- Evolution History Of Skateboard Wheels
- Skateboard Forward Action
- The Problem Of Falling Board In Ska...